Friday, May 22, 2009

A Long Time with No Update

Since we last chatted... a group of Eskimo dolls have come in - some are pretty interesting - they range in date from late 19th century to contemporary. The more contemporary dolls will be sold in our online auction. It has taken me a good week and a half to go though all these little sealskin clothed personalities... and unfortunately, I had a dream last night about a couple of them... and yes - they were talking to me...

Two weeks ago - but perhaps it was last week - I went down to Tennessee and picked up a nice grouping of baskets - California and Southwest, a couple tomahawks, and a few other beaded odds and ends - pipe bags, moccasins, etc. I was happy.

Signing out - danica



A couple of the dolls that were chatting to me in my dream... these ladies and gents will be in the September 12th, 2009 catalogued auction.

No comments: